Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Netflix Top 100 - 89. Wanted



They say when you're watching a movie, you should suspend disbelief. Well in this movie they ask you to suspend any doubt period. Curving frigging bullets? 125 pound women kicking the ass of men and women twice their size? Refrigerated pools that repair any broken bones you might have or damage to your face?

This movie is a crock! Skillfully filmed and artfully done, I believe more in Muggles and Wizards than I do any part of this movie. Apparently there is a league of assassins that kill people to keep the order of the world, and I guess they can literally fly through the air, and kill people with a pebble, or a paper clip.

James McAvoy and Angelina Jolie play assassins who secretly kill people at random to keep the balance of power in the world. And how do they decide who to kill? A LOOM?! Surely I thought this was a joke. Anyway, the cast is great and the cinematography is good too, but this film should be renamed "Unwanted", because after I watched it I regreted it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment