Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Netflix Top 100 - 49. - P.S. I Love You


Get ready for this sappy romantic comedy starring the Spartan King from "300"(Gerard Butler), and a former female boxer(Hilary Swank)from "Million Dollar Baby".  This is a movie most women will love and many men will be dragged to the couch and forced to watch.  Filled with a gaggle of romantic cliches, this movie is based around a series of letters left to Holly(Swank) by her dearly departed husband (Butler).  The letters take her on all kinds of different adventures and serve as an affirmation of the couple's love for each other.  It is both sad and endearing, but since I'm not in tune with my emotions, I didn't "love" it.  More like I tolerated it, which many men will do while watching this, just to avoid an argument.  You can queue it if you like rom-coms, but only if you like rom-coms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment