Monday, February 21, 2011

Netflix Top 100 - 92.Man On Fire



I was surprised by this movie! Surprised by how much I enjoyed it, and surprised by how well it was made. The premise is simple...Denzel Washington plays John Creasey,ex CIA operative who is hired to guard a ten year old girl (Dakota Fanning).
The plot line thickens as the girl is kidnapped and Washington goes through a series of bad guys to get to her. And I mean literally goes through them, he shoots them, blows them up, and eventually he finds out who has kidnapped this young girl.

I liked the film. It is jaggedly shot much like "City of God", simply written, acted well, and I believed its story line. The only thing that was slightly unbelievable was how many bullets it takes to take down Denzel Washington. But watch the end and you'll figure it out. Good movie and worth loading into your Queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment