Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Netflix Top 100 - 2. - Crash

When I first saw this movie, I was blown away by the intricacies of the plot and the film.  It was amazing.  However, I watched this again recently and it is still an amazing movie.  so touching, real, and a tribute to the city of Los Angeles and all the varying cultures which co-exists in the vast, spread out metropolis, that is LA.

The cast is gigantic and so is the theme of this movie.  It revolves around various residents of Los Angeles which seem to have no connection to one another, but as the movie evolves the pieces start to fit together and the result is amazing!  I don't want to get into too much detail, because I don't want to be the spoiler here, but if you haven't seen this movie you need to.  Great writing, directing, and acting throughout this film.  Just Queue It x 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment