Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Netflix Top 100 - 56. - Taken


"Taken" is what I felt like after leaving the theatre, because I felt like they took my money and gave me nothing in return.   This movie has a lot of action, a lot of bullets, and a lot of bullshit.  The plot is ridiculous, and why is Liam Neeson still making these kinds of movies?   Bring back "Dark Man" and let's get rid of "Impervious To Bullets Man".  If you want to know the plot line, it goes like this.  Neeson is estranged from his wife and daughter, and he is a former spy who now works security for a famous singer.  His daughter goes to Europe to see the band U2, and is kidnapped by slave traders.  She calls Neeson as the kidnapping is taking place, and he vows to find the kidnappers and kill them.  He flies to Europe kills hundreds and I mean HUNDREDS, of people and never gets hurt once.  If you like action and can suspend your belief regarding the plot you might like this one.  I however hated it.  Don't Queue It.

No comments:

Post a Comment